back to home page
look up a number
search site
adv search

can you get your money back?

You should always speak to your own phone company in the first instance to discuss any problems with your bill.

We do not regulate phone bills and, therefore, cannot insist that your phone company suspends disputed items on your bill.

If you are in dispute with your phone company over your bill, you should ask your phone company for a copy of their complaint/dispute resolution policy. All telephone companies make available alternative dispute resolution such as through an independent ombudsman scheme.

We can only order a company to pay you a refund once we have completed an investigation and where redress is imposed as a sanction by us.

<<back to list of faqs


icstis 20th anniversary logo
about icstis      events@icstis      jobs@icstis      contact us      privacy policy      site map